This is off subject from what is being discussed about Big Cherry but I am wondering what effect the extremely low levels will have on the fishing at the lake when the water level gets back to normal and near full pool.
This is off subject from what is being discussed about Big Cherry but I am wondering what effect the extremely low levels will have on the fishing at the lake when the water level gets back to normal and near full pool.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
most will probably die off, it'll have to be restocked again once it fills up completely
(which i dont see happening anytime soon)
SuperX is right on that one. There will still be some fish left, but most will die off. There could be some good come out of the situation though. Most of the fish left should be good size, with the little fish becoming easy prey for the larger fish. Maybe they will restock with more diversity also.
crack is whack
Has anyone been up there to check on this. I am really interested. I went up there once to fish and try and get across the original dam to the old water where I heard there were some really nice bass but my boat was to big and heavy to drag across it. I was thinking the new dam would get the water up high enough over the original so those fish could get back into the main lake and make a decent place to fish.
I am tired of going to bark camp and fighting the grass to catch 1 pounders. Anyone got any suggestions on somewere to go that I can get my boat on besides Flannigan in clintwood. I have been to Keokee once about 6-7 years ago wasn't much there then but I have heard both that is now good and now bad since they drained it to clean it up and refilled it.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks